1. This afternoon, Chile fans broke down a barrier and rushed into Maracanã Stadium before the Spain-Chile game.
2. After entering the stadium, a large number of Chile fans without tickets bypassed security…
3. And stormed the media center.
4. Causing damage along the way.
8. Fortunately, security was able to regain control of the situation before anyone was seriously injured.
9. And the group is now being held in the media center, presumably awaiting arrests.
10. Update — June 18, 3:10 p.m., ET: Police have detained the individuals who illegally entered the stadium.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭