1. You wouldn’t think passing out hugs in the middle of a marathon would be the best idea, but it turned out to be a great morale boost for the runners, who were more than happy to take this man up on his offer.
2. Like this lady, who actually ran back for a hug.
3. And this woman, who received a really warm embrace.
4. This guy picked up the man giving free hugs.
5. And this runner rushed across the course just to get one.
6. Watch the video:
Sure, the “FREE HUGS” thing has been done before, but it’s nice to see people react like this, especially considering the circumstances.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀