Quick note: For the sake of this article, we are only looking at the starting NFL quarterbacks who have shirtless pictures floating around the internet. Which means guys like Russell Wilson, Philip Rivers, Matt Schaub and newcomer Geno Smith are automatically out. Okay, let’s begin.
2. The Worst:
6. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning doesn’t necessarily have a bad body, it’s just not the body you’d expect from a professional athlete. It’s too bad for him that he’s going up in this shirtlessness competition against mobile quarterbacks that occasionally have to run more than ten feet at a time for their job. Not a lot of cardio in Peyton’s life.
8. The Best:
13. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
You know how food has the serving size on the back of the package? I wouldn’t be surprised if Colin Kaepernick actually follows that. This fool probably eats like six chips and then he’s done. And no joke, I didn’t even know abs could be that big without steroids. I don’t, man, something’s up. I think it’s his metabolism. HIYO!
14. Honorable Mention:
15. (Worst) Tony Romo: Dallas Cowboys
Why won’t you take your shirt off, Tony Romo? What are you hiding? How big is your belly?
And there you have it. Think we left someone off? Prove it.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍