With just under 30 seconds to go in the NFC Championship game, Seattle Seahawks defender Richard Sherman deflected a pass in the corner of the end zone, which was picked off to seal the victory for the Seahawks, who are now going to the Super Bowl. Afterward, Sherman called out 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree for his trash-talking and weak play during an interview with Erin Andrews.
2. Here is the play:
3. Here is the interview:
4. And here is the transcript:
“Well, I’m the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the result you gonna get! Don’t you EVER talk about me.”
“Who was talking about you?”
“Crabtree. Don’t you open your mouth about the best. Or I’m gonna shut it for you real quick. L-O-B.”
(For those curious, L.O.B. stands for “Legion of Boom” — the nickname for the Seattle Seahawks secondary.)
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.