With just under 30 seconds to go in the NFC Championship game, Seattle Seahawks defender Richard Sherman deflected a pass in the corner of the end zone, which was picked off to seal the victory for the Seahawks, who are now going to the Super Bowl. Afterward, Sherman called out 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree for his trash-talking and weak play during an interview with Erin Andrews.
2. Here is the play:
3. Here is the interview:
4. And here is the transcript:
“Well, I’m the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the result you gonna get! Don’t you EVER talk about me.”
“Who was talking about you?”
“Crabtree. Don’t you open your mouth about the best. Or I’m gonna shut it for you real quick. L-O-B.”
(For those curious, L.O.B. stands for “Legion of Boom” — the nickname for the Seattle Seahawks secondary.)
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.