25. Because she looks smashing as a member of the Queen’s Guard.
24. And adorable in front of the UK flag.
Even though she’s American.
23. Lip bite.
22. Because she can wear her hair down.
21. Or tightly pulled back into the perfect ponytail.
20. Or turn it into a tornado.
19. Because she looks good in anything.
Like a practice bib.
Or a track jacket.
Or a sparkly dress.
18. Because she can silence the haters.
17. And embrace the love.
16. All with a smile on her face.
15. Because her hugs are probably the best hugs in the world.
And she loves to give them.
And receive them.
In a variety of ways.
And even with the opposing team.
14. Piggyback ride!
13. Because she’s written a book to inspire young ladies.
12. And won an Olympic gold medal.
11. Because she was the 2012 U.S. Soccer Female Athlete of the Year.
10. And named the Sportswoman of the Year (for a team sport).
9. All while staying true to herself.
8. And showing what it means to share.
7. Because she lays like this.
6. And plays like this.
5. And can fly.
She can fly!
SHE CAN FLY!
4. Fine, she can’t fly, but that’s okay.
3. Because being amazing at one sport is already impressive enough.
2. OMG! She can play baseball?
1. Dear Alex Morgan, you get all the roses.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.