5. But there could only be one winner…
6. Watch the video to see what happens:
UPDATE, Jan. 13: Emiel Pauwels, the winner of this race, committed euthanasia earlier this month after battling cancer. According to ABC News, Pauwels celebrated his impending death with friends, family and champagne, and “still looked a picture of vigor” just two days before his death was confirmed. His hometown of Bruges is planning to name a street after him.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎