1. In the top of the third inning of the Rockies-Giants game, Colorado shortstop Troy Tulowitzki hit a two-run homer over the fence in left center field…
2. Which was caught by a dad who was holding his baby.
3. Just look at that hand-eye coordination.
4. And because he’s the coolest dad ever, he just walked away like it was no big deal.
5. Happy Father’s Day, badass baseball dad.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯