1. In the top of the third inning of the Rockies-Giants game, Colorado shortstop Troy Tulowitzki hit a two-run homer over the fence in left center field…
2. Which was caught by a dad who was holding his baby.
3. Just look at that hand-eye coordination.
4. And because he’s the coolest dad ever, he just walked away like it was no big deal.
5. Happy Father’s Day, badass baseball dad.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌