There’s no way to tell whether or not Aaron Rodgers was seriously upset over this mistake, but based on his other tweets, it doesn’t seem like the man takes things too seriously. Even a Bears fan must admit that he’s quite the jokester on Twitter. For example:
4. He loves Juwan Howard and continually refers to him as “Juwanna Man”.
9. In regards to who he’s cheering for in the Stanley Cup…
11. He sympathizes with the Sasquatch community.
13. His references demonstrate a refined knowledge of television and cinema.
As a Chicago fan I wish I could hate you, Mr. Rodgers, but you’re just so damn likable.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.