There’s no way to tell whether or not Aaron Rodgers was seriously upset over this mistake, but based on his other tweets, it doesn’t seem like the man takes things too seriously. Even a Bears fan must admit that he’s quite the jokester on Twitter. For example:
4. He loves Juwan Howard and continually refers to him as “Juwanna Man”.
9. In regards to who he’s cheering for in the Stanley Cup…
11. He sympathizes with the Sasquatch community.
13. His references demonstrate a refined knowledge of television and cinema.
As a Chicago fan I wish I could hate you, Mr. Rodgers, but you’re just so damn likable.
- Donald Trump's status as the presumptive Republican nominee is presenting a quandary for Republicans who oppose him.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.