White Men Can’t Jump is such a good film that it’s borderline perfect. It’s funny, smart, and fantastically entertaining. It basically has everything you’d ever want in a movie. Like…
3. Dangerous love.
4. Racial tension.
5. The most ’90s haircuts ever.
6. Doo-wop singers.
7. The flyest baby in all the land.
8. And this man in purple spandex.
9. It also showcased the importance of stretching.
10. As well as the manly art of trash-talking.
11. Which occurs all throughout the movie.
12. And ranges from simple put-downs…
13. To observational recommendations…
14. To ridiculous rants on health and nutritional habits.
16. And I’m pretty sure this was the first movie to include the word “Booyah.”*
*Not based on facts.
17. It also wasn’t afraid to tackle stereotypes.
18. Whether it was between “white boys” and “brothers”…
19. …or how women view a situation…
20. …differently from men.
22. The shots are really cool.
23. And there’s an entire storyline dedicated to Jeopardy and “Foods That Start with the Letter ‘Q.’”
24. There’s also a personalized love ballad.
25. This majestic rhyme:
26. The whitest thumbs-up ever given.
27. A heartbreaking good-bye kiss.
28. A great life lesson.
29. And the best advice a man can get.
30. But above all, it showed us that no matter how bad things get…
31. And even if your life is totally crummy at the moment…
32. It’s important to remember that “even the sun shines on a dog’s ass some days.”
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site today or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏