Hockey players have a reputation for being tough, brutal, manly men. And for the most part, that stereotype holds up. But among the people who cover sports, they’re also consistently considered the most approachable and friendly athletes in any league. Here are some of the reasons why.
24. Because they go out of their way to make their fans happy.
23. Almost as a matter of routine.
22. All the time.
5. Or saying hello…
1. And no matter what, a handshake is always necessary.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."