31 Things Under $50 From Target That'll Help Make Your Day-To-Day Feel A Little Fancier
Sometimes you just want to feel a little fancy and treat yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A coffee scrub that'll simultaneously wake you up and make you smell good. The added bonus? Soft skin you can't help but show off.
2. A cooling and relaxing rose quartz roller designed to help reduce the appearance puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines.
3. A pajama set, so soft you'll probably try to live in it. Do you dare to wear the top out of the house with jeans? We won't judge you.
4. A Versed cleansing balm to dissolve away both your makeup and the things you're trying to forget today. The cute packaging doesn't hurt either.
5. A sleeveless dress that is both comfortable and perfect for springtime. Throw on a denim jacket and a belt to dress it up for a night out with your friends. Look cute, feel comfortable.
6. A pair of 14-karat gold-plated BaubleBar huggie hoop earrings that are wearable for days and evenings and'll lend any outfit a dose of glamour — I know you'll reach for this pair again and again.
7. A Versed milky cleanser made of oat milk and probiotics to soothe and restore dry, irritated skin. Add this to your daily ritual to have your skin thanking you.
8. A moisture shampoo from an Australian brand that is "changing the hair game" and making luxury accessible. Plus, the aesthetic of the bottle adds a nice touch to your shower shelf.
9. A feminine and fun BaubleBar statement necklace that is very on trend. The added bonus — the large gold chain links are lightweight and nickel-free for sensitive skin.
10. A Pacifica lip mask to put on before bed that smells like lavender and rose. Add moisture to your dry lips and wake up ready to take on the day.
11. Brown tortoise print sunglasses with UV protection to wear around town and to the beach. These are great to toss in your bag or bring on a trip — the price makes it even better to not worry about losing them or damaging them.
12. A Soap & Glory body butter scented with notes of rose and bergamot. The super smooth butter absorbs easily and is a fan favorite among friend groups. Grab an extra for your best friend.
13. A magnetic closure handbag to carry your daily needs in style. This bag is sure to match every outfit you can come up with — and look good while doing it.
14. Tie-dye sunglasses that'll make you look good and be the envy of your friends. The orange color also adds the touch you need to transition from spring to summer.
15. A Versed antioxidant oil serum to give you the glowy, balanced skin you've been seeking. It'd also be luxurious to roll on with your rose quartz roller to pamper yourself. Take some extra time in the morning for yourself.
16. A floral print bandana you can wear as a headband or around your neck paired with your next outfit. One of my favorite ways to wear it is tied around the strap of your handbag — it's versatile and cute.
17. A white and rattan belt to cinch your favorite dress or add an extra something to your favorite jeans. The rattan buckle makes the belt a little fancier and a lot more stylish.
18. A trendy Olive & June nail polish seen all over Instagram, conveniently affordable, and available in every color you could hope for. Grab a few colors and try your own at home nail art looks.
19. A rose quartz gua shua stone to tighten, tone, and de-puff your face. Grab your favorite serum too, it'll help them absorb into your skin better. Plus, it just feels like a luxury.
20. A velvet ottoman that'll give your living room or bedroom a glow up. The best part — you can quickly hide your clutter in it when guests are coming over.
21. A wood and gold bar cart that can be for cocktails or made into a cute coffee cart. Whatever your choice, maybe both — start the day with coffee, end with wine?
22. A bar tool set that doubles as decor. The gold accents are the perfect touch to your room and would look even better on your bar cart. You're on your way to being the resident bartender when your friends come over.
23. A quilted jacket reviewers say is a great dupe for the Free People jacket. At a fraction of the price and just as cute, this jacket is a no brainer.
24. A straw tote bag that would be ideal to carry around a blanket — the nice weather is finally here, so make it easy to have a picnic. Look good while doing it, too.
25. Lace up sandals with braided detail that tie up the ankle. Finding a staple summer sandal is a hard task, now that problem is solved.
26. A faux eucalyptus tree to combine feeling fancy and convincing people you can actually keep a tree alive. No one has to know our secret, it can stay amongst friends.
27. A coir doormat to clean your feet before you cozy up. It sets the tone for your at home mood — feet up, lounge clothes on, wine in hand.
28. A clarity candle that'll make every day feel like a luxurious spa day. It'll be an added bonus if it adds a little clarity to your thoughts before you start work on Mondays.
29. A set of waffle knit bath towels to convince yourself and guests that you live in a European spa — a reviewer even said they remind them of their time in Italy. Need I say more?
30. A plush throw pillow, perfect for your bedroom or couch. Everyone changes out their throw pillows for the season and to keep from getting bored, right?
31. And a tie-dye denim dress — your favorite denim staple with a fun twist for summer. Your denim pinafore dress just got an upgrade.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.