These Are The Questions You Should Always Ask On A First Date
"This is for the Editorial Fellowship."
1. Do you have any siblings?
You can tell a lot about a person from how many siblings they have. Only child? Don't expect them to share their toys. One of seven kids? That explains why they eat so fast! They're worried someone else is going to eat their food.
2. What's the best concert you've been to?
This is a great way to find out what kind of music they like. It also leaves the door open for a potential date the next time that band is in town.
3. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Spoiler: the answer is both. If they don't like chocolate, just run.
4. What's your go to karaoke song?
There's a chance you may have many karaoke nights in your future, and it's good to know in the beginning what song you're going to have to listen to over and over again.
5. How do you take your coffee?
It's always nice to know a future partner's coffee order for the next time you're at Starbucks and feeling nice. Even better, you can then tell them you're coffee order for the next time they're at Starbucks and feeling nice.
6. What's your favorite place you've traveled to?
Swapping travel stories is great and you might get some travel tips out of it too.
7. What do you put on your pizza?
If the answer is ham and pineapple, run away.
8. What's your ultimate deal breaker in a relationship?
It's good to know what lines your partner is not willing to cross.
9. Are you a dessert person?
This could increase your chances of getting dessert at the end of the date.
10. Can you cook?
Are they going to wine and dine you with home cooked meals, or is there a lot of takeout in your future? Both great options, but good to know ahead of time!
11. What is your favorite movie?
This could line up a potential movie date!
12. Are you a morning or night person?
If you're a night owl then you should prepare yourself for the possibilities of waking up to a chipper morning person.
13. Would you kill spiders for me?
This may be the most important thing you ask. You don't want to end up in a relationship where neither one of you is willing to kill the spider in the corner.
14. What's your favorite [insert sport here] team?
Choose whatever sport you care about, if any. You may have a shared interest and can go to games together, or you might have a fun rivalry on your hands!
15. Do you want to go out on a second date?
You have to ask!