1. When Emma Wishbone was all of us having a bad day.
2. When Max Wishbone was you after you've been too busy to shave for months.
3. When we all felt Frank's paperwork pain.
4. When their squad walk was 100% you and the fam at your last family gathering.
5. When Frank Wishbone was instantly recognisable as #DadGoals, monster or not.
6. When Emma was you every time you see a loved-up couple on adorable selfie number 218.
7. When Frank was every tipsy parent trying to creep in quietly from their one night out a month without waking the kids.
8. When Fay was all of us anytime we got within five feet of our crush.
9. When Max's school life was an accurate summary of our school lives.
10. When Fay's BFF pulled this epic face over her typical boy-with-a-guitar crush.
11. When Emma brought back memories of our wilder days.
12. When Frank was every parent with rambunctious kids on a long-haul flight.
13. When Baba Yaga was you, and the vent was life.
14. And when the Wishbones were still an awesome family, even when they were monsters sometimes!
Do you sometimes feel like your family is full of monsters? Check out Monster Family hitting cinemas March 2.
All imagery courtesy of Attitude Films.