1. Three-man sketch comedy troupe Local Business Comedy remade Kanye’s widely-lauded Yeezus into the more holiday-friendly Kreezus (full title: Kris Kreezus - Tiz the Reazus for the Seazus.)
2. “New Slaves” as “New Sleighs” is pure genius.
“Y’all sledda can’t fuck with me / Y’all sleddas can’t fuck with Kring!”
3. “Black Skinhead” is “Red Hat Head,” a song in which improv comedian Carl Tart, as both Kanye and Santa, describes his methods.
“Billions of gifts / That I’ll lift In my red vest / I’m so swift!”
4. “All them other Kringles lame / And ya know I’m packed,” Carl Tart raps on “Wrapped 2,” because we all know Kanye would be the cockiest Santa around.
5. Listen to the festive album in its entirety below.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."