12. It was the Lucky Charms of make-up.
Hearts, stars, rainbows, anything could pop up in the jars of neon goop.
13. It was worn by the strangest celebs.
Gwen Stefani even dealt with body glitter’s bolder cousin, the face jewel.
14. And the most mainstream.
Britney favored the daring shoulder-chest-and face dusting.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.