12. It was the Lucky Charms of make-up.
Hearts, stars, rainbows, anything could pop up in the jars of neon goop.
13. It was worn by the strangest celebs.
Gwen Stefani even dealt with body glitter’s bolder cousin, the face jewel.
14. And the most mainstream.
Britney favored the daring shoulder-chest-and face dusting.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.