12. It was the Lucky Charms of make-up.
Hearts, stars, rainbows, anything could pop up in the jars of neon goop.
13. It was worn by the strangest celebs.
Gwen Stefani even dealt with body glitter’s bolder cousin, the face jewel.
14. And the most mainstream.
Britney favored the daring shoulder-chest-and face dusting.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭