Craig Sager is known as TNT’s eccentrically-dressed sideline reporter who is treated more as a courtside jester than an actual journalist.
This perception might have somewhat to do with Sager’s unapologetically horrific wardrobe.
However, TNT has released exclusive video that proves Sager is much more than simply a collection of visually offensive clothing patterns.
In fact, they turned back the clock to Sager’s more youthful days, when he was recognized for his on-court exploits just as much as his courtside interviews.
8. Meet Craig “Skywalker” Sager.
Who proved once and for all that basketball was not meant to be played by middle-aged men on a 8-foot hoop.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨