Miley Cryus’ Wrecking Ball music video was released less than a month ago, and it took about a millisecond to become a viral sensation. In the aftermath of her controversial display at the MTV Video Music Awards, Miley’s most recent piece of performance art has been parodied ad nauseum and now it’s finally reached the sports world.
Introducing Tom Brady, the future Hall of Fame quarterback of the New England Patriots, as Miley Cyrus, daughter of Billy Ray.
5. I’m so sorry.
You can thank the twisted geniuses at Benstonium.com for this disturbingly beautiful rendition of Brady being Miley.
8. If you can stomach it, watch the whole video here:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈