Miley Cryus’ Wrecking Ball music video was released less than a month ago, and it took about a millisecond to become a viral sensation. In the aftermath of her controversial display at the MTV Video Music Awards, Miley’s most recent piece of performance art has been parodied ad nauseum and now it’s finally reached the sports world.
Introducing Tom Brady, the future Hall of Fame quarterback of the New England Patriots, as Miley Cyrus, daughter of Billy Ray.
5. I’m so sorry.
You can thank the twisted geniuses at Benstonium.com for this disturbingly beautiful rendition of Brady being Miley.
8. If you can stomach it, watch the whole video here:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰