Toledo and Central Michigan faced off this afternoon in what promised to be a matchup between MAC rivals that you paid zero attention to. Alonzo Russell had other plans.
While being held by a Central Michigan defender, the sophomore Toledo receiver reeled in this CRAZY one-handed touchdown grab in the second quarter on the way to a 38-17 Rockets victory.
You’ll be seeing this catch on SportsCenter for the rest of the weekend and probably the rest of the year.
7. Check out the whole play:
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘