Toledo and Central Michigan faced off this afternoon in what promised to be a matchup between MAC rivals that you paid zero attention to. Alonzo Russell had other plans.
While being held by a Central Michigan defender, the sophomore Toledo receiver reeled in this CRAZY one-handed touchdown grab in the second quarter on the way to a 38-17 Rockets victory.
You’ll be seeing this catch on SportsCenter for the rest of the weekend and probably the rest of the year.
7. Check out the whole play:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬