Over the weekend, a Cirque du Soleil acrobat named David James Rimmer posted a video of himself and a fellow acrobat training on something called a teeterboard — an apparatus that resembles a seesaw, yet allows you to fly. It is essentially the coolest and most dangerous toy I’ve ever seen.
I want one.
4. Press play. Just do it. Seriously, why haven’t you pressed play yet? Okay, now press replay.
h/t For The Win
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌