Over the weekend, a Cirque du Soleil acrobat named David James Rimmer posted a video of himself and a fellow acrobat training on something called a teeterboard — an apparatus that resembles a seesaw, yet allows you to fly. It is essentially the coolest and most dangerous toy I’ve ever seen.
I want one.
4. Press play. Just do it. Seriously, why haven’t you pressed play yet? Okay, now press replay.
h/t For The Win
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️