1. Last night, Oklahoma City Thunder fan Justin Dougherty nailed a half-court shot for $20,000.
2. Needless to say, Justin proceeded to lose his mind.
3. Then he found his girlfriend…
4. But followed that with a nearly fatal mistake.
Who is he pointing at, you ask?
6 feet and 9 inches and 235 pounds of pure destruction…
7. A.K.A. Kevin Durant.
8. Durant flees shamelessly after bulldozing this loyal Thunder supporter.
We can blame
Obama LeBron for this vicious attack.
11. Here’s LeBron launching the merciless-fan-assult trend back in January.
H/T Nick Schwartz at USA Today
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.