1. Last night, Oklahoma City Thunder fan Justin Dougherty nailed a half-court shot for $20,000.
2. Needless to say, Justin proceeded to lose his mind.
3. Then he found his girlfriend…
4. But followed that with a nearly fatal mistake.
Who is he pointing at, you ask?
6 feet and 9 inches and 235 pounds of pure destruction…
7. A.K.A. Kevin Durant.
8. Durant flees shamelessly after bulldozing this loyal Thunder supporter.
We can blame
Obama LeBron for this vicious attack.
11. Here’s LeBron launching the merciless-fan-assult trend back in January.
H/T Nick Schwartz at USA Today
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯