1. Andy Reid and his mustache.
2. They're the type of franchise you want to see do well.
3. This dude's personalized jersey.
4. The loudest fans in the NFL.
5. Alex Smith's revenge tour.
7. Eric Berry and his fear of Warpaint.
8. These brazen young men.
9. Tamba Hali and Justin Houston.
The biggest reason the Chiefs have been so successful this season is the play of Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. The two star Chiefs linebackers have been menaces to opposing quarterbacks, registering a combined 16.5 sacks.
10. This classic Snickers commercial.
11. Everybody loves an underdog.
These guys were so bad last season that halfway though the season they hadn't led a game for even one second — not a single second. Today, they're tied with the Broncos for the best record in football, and yet they still feel like underdogs. They're holding opponents to a league-best 10.8 points per game, but people will still call them a fluke. When it comes down to it the Chiefs are a likable group of underdogs who are in the midst of one of the greatest turnarounds in NFL history. So jump on the bandwagon now — before they upset the Broncos next month.