1. We haven’t made the playoffs since the 1999–2000 season.
2. …where this happened.
OK, here’s the thing: There’s no conceivable way a tight end can throw a ball 30 yards on a straight line. I don’t care what “video replay” and “technology” tells us, the Music City Miracle was an illegal forward pass.
5. We have our fingers crossed about Doug Marrone.
I mean what else are we supposed to do?
7. Except this guy… Who ownership didn’t trust, because he’s short.
Every Bills fan has a box of Flutie Flakes laying around somewhere.
8. Since 2000, we’re 3-25 against the New England Patriots…
9. …who have outscored the Bills by 350 points during that stretch.
10. Remember 2005? When we lost to the Steelers on the last day of the season to miss the playoffs…
12. Or that time we miraculously lost to the Browns 6-3?
Seriously, how is that possible?!
13. Remember hosting Monday Night Football for the first time in 14 years, forcing Tony Romo into five interceptions and losing on a last second 50-yard field goal?
16. Or trading Marshawn Lynch the Seahawks for a fourth and fifth round draft pick…
17. He became an all-pro running back and is known for arguably the most memorable run in playoff history.
19. We all know how much Willis LOVED Buffalo!
20. Hell, even the best player in franchise history initially didn’t want to play for us.
21. Oh yeah! Remember this fucking guy?
22. We’ve become accustomed to casual heartbreak…
25. So sometimes we have a little too much to drink.
28. And uh, sometimes we’re just insanely intense…
29. I mean, this is how we celebrate Week 3 victories.
31. We’re gonna turn the corner soon, we’re gonna make history…
32. Even if “making history” means starting an undrafted free agent in Week 1 for the first time in NFL history.
DISCLAIMER: I am a man and therefore incapable of experiencing childbirth; however, I am a diehard Bills fan and holy shit does it suck.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.