Hey, remember me? I’m Andre Agassi’s luscious locks.
Over two decades ago, I set the the world aflame with my unfiltered sexuality.
Here I am in 1988 — great year for me — never needed a blow dryer.
Oh look, there’s Andre protecting me from the rain…
‘Dre was good at tennis and all, but let’s be real, I stole the show.
1. I inspired you to take on new challenges.
2. I taught you how to stand out from the crowd.
3. I made you laugh.
4. I made you think deep thoughts about hair… and life… and hair.
5. I taught you the importance of hard work…
6. And sunglasses.
7. I taught you how to lean — ever so casually — on a Lamborghini.
8. I showed you how to incorporate denim in your daily wardrobe…
9. Even on match days…
11. I showed you how to love.
12. I taught you how to overachieve.
13. I invented the “devil may care” attitude.
14. I showed you how to be a badass…
15. While showing off dat ass.
16. I somehow managed to make black tie look casual.
17. And the ponytail look goooood.
18. I kept you focused.
19. I taught you how to win.
20. And then, after I was done imparting my wisdom, I let you spread your wings and fly.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭