2. Of course you do.
3. Remember Mo?
4. Okay, sorry, I’m not trying to patronize you.
Well, last night, our favorite Nickelodeon Guts referee Moira Quirk, gave a throwback Thursday interview on the ESPNU show UNITE. Her following quotes may make you re-evaluate your entire childhood.
12. Watch the entire awkward life-ruining interview:
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀