1. Since being cut by the Jets, the most important debate* in sports has been whether or not Tim Tebow will play in the NFL next season.
*According to ESPN.
Over the course of the past week Tebow has received offers from the Omaha Beef indoor football team for $75 a game, the Lingerie League to be quarterback’s coach and the CFL’s Montreal Alouettes to compete for a back-up position.
Many pundits think he’ll end up in the Canadian Football League, but former NFL and CFL star Warren Moon doesn’t think he’ll have much success north of the the boarder either.
At this rate Tebow will be lining up under center for a Pee Wee football team.
Or maybe not.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀