1. C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels snagged a foul ball in the dugout this Sunday.
2. Pedro Strop of the Baltimore Orioles also made a nifty grab on Sunday.
3. Even the fans are getting in on the action, like this all-star at the Mets vs. Rockies game in April.
4. Or this guy at the Tigers vs. Astros game last week.
5. And this Detroit Tigers fan during a spring training game against the Marlins.
6. College kids are ditching their mitts too, like this Wichita State baserunner removing a pesky squirrel from the field.
Rawlings. Nike. Wilson. Akadema. Mizuno. New Era?
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸