1. C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels snagged a foul ball in the dugout this Sunday.
2. Pedro Strop of the Baltimore Orioles also made a nifty grab on Sunday.
3. Even the fans are getting in on the action, like this all-star at the Mets vs. Rockies game in April.
4. Or this guy at the Tigers vs. Astros game last week.
5. And this Detroit Tigers fan during a spring training game against the Marlins.
6. College kids are ditching their mitts too, like this Wichita State baserunner removing a pesky squirrel from the field.
Rawlings. Nike. Wilson. Akadema. Mizuno. New Era?
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.