1. C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels snagged a foul ball in the dugout this Sunday.
2. Pedro Strop of the Baltimore Orioles also made a nifty grab on Sunday.
3. Even the fans are getting in on the action, like this all-star at the Mets vs. Rockies game in April.
4. Or this guy at the Tigers vs. Astros game last week.
5. And this Detroit Tigers fan during a spring training game against the Marlins.
6. College kids are ditching their mitts too, like this Wichita State baserunner removing a pesky squirrel from the field.
Rawlings. Nike. Wilson. Akadema. Mizuno. New Era?
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."