1. He’s the largest manchild in the history of the NFL.
A lot of people like to party and play football, but not a lot of them can parlay that into a multi-million dollar career — Rob Gronkowski did. The Gronk plays football and lives life like an 18-year-old who was handed the keys to a Ferrari — recklessly. Just look at how he reacted to being chosen in the NFL draft. His enthusiasm is unbridled and genuine.
2. He’s has little to no regard for his own safety or well being.
Part of the reason why Gronkowski is so successful is his robot-esque ability to feel no pain. He gives 100 percent when he’s on the field, whether blocking or receiving. He cares about winning, getting in the end zone and very little else.
3. He has redefined the tight end position.
Gronkowski and the Patriots have completely changed the way the tight end position is thought of in the NFL. While there have been explosive and athletic players to play the position in the past, no one has been utilized as both a down-and-dirty blocker and deep-threat receiver quite like Gronk. His size, speed, toughness, hands and desire combine to make one of the most unstoppable players to ever play tight end.
6. This flawless answer to “Marry, Fuck, Kill.”
You can add Rob Gronkowski to the long list of people that want to take Tim Tebow’s virginity.
8. He posed shirtless with a porn star while she wore his jersey.
Gronk posed with adult film star Bibi Jones while hanging out with friends in Arizona. According to a radio interview with Jones, she, Gronk and a few friends had simply been hanging out watching her “acting” platonically, in a group.
9. His famous “Yo Soy Fiesta” interview with ESPN Deportes.
“I am party.” — Rob Gronkowski.
15. His distaste for both clothing…
Surprisingly, he’s not very shy about his body. There are more picture of him shirtless on the internet than with him wearing clothes.
17. Rob Gronkowski simply doesn’t care what other people think.
So deal with it.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖