1. He's the largest manchild in the history of the NFL.
2. He's has little to no regard for his own safety or well being.
3. He has redefined the tight end position.
4. His trademarked touchdown celebration — the Gronk spike.
Gronk score. Gronk Spike. Gronk smash gallons of milk?
5. He is an actual spokesman for Zubaz.
Of course the NFL's biggest party boy is the face of the iconic zebra-striped pants company from the ’90s.
6. This flawless answer to "Marry, Fuck, Kill."
7. He encourages a balanced breakfast.
8. He posed shirtless with a porn star while she wore his jersey.
9. His famous "Yo Soy Fiesta" interview with ESPN Deportes.
10. The bro-iest brothers in the history of bros.
If you think Rob is crazy on his own you should see him hang out with his brothers — two of which are also in the NFL. They all seem to drink like fish and dance like fools. If there was a bro hall of fame they would all be first ballot entries.
11. And their disregard for red carpet etiquette.
Wheelbarrel photobombs at the ESPY awards? Why not?
12. This is how he parties with his brothers...
13. This is how he parties with the ladies...
Rob Gronkowski is as well known for photos of his off the field exploits as his touchdowns. I don't think an NFL player has ever made rehabbing injuries look as fun as Gronk.
14. This is how he parties after LOSING the Super Bowl.
15. His distaste for both clothing...
16. And defenders.
...and tackles. He's one of the hardest players to bring down in the NFL and it's not only impressive, it's damn inspiring.