31 Parenting Products From Target That'll Make You Think "Oh That's Genius"
Get ready for some pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good parenting products that will have you wishing you knew about them sooner.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 3-in-1 Quick Fold Travel System to help every parent move through the different stages of babyhood. This system converts from an infant car seat holder to infant stroller to full-sized stroller. It makes any kind of traveling smooth sailing.
2. A 10-pack of Arm & Hammer Nursery Fresheners so you can keep your diaper bags, diaper pails, changing tables, and hampers smelling *so fresh and so clean clean*.
3. An adorable pop-up playhouse that, at 60 inches tall and 60 inches wide, you might be able to fit into, too! With a fun jungle print, you can get ready for some safari-themed pretend play.
4. How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t with Your Kids, a parenting book to help you manage all those big feelings when kids don't listen, *lives* on my nightstand. Carla Naumburg's hilarious tone gets you amped to tackle all the bumps in the parenting road.
5. A leakproof bento box that's sure to get your little ones excited about eating lunch. I even try to sneak in some healthy snacks and it (almost) always comes back empty!
6. A travel wipe dispenser, because it's a great solution for quick and easy on-the-go diaper changes. It also includes a strap that conveniently hangs on strollers and diaper bags!
7. And a UV sanitizer to help clean baby's bottles and teething toys. This device sanitizes items in just 11 minutes! AND there is no cleaning or descaling needed, because of its UV technology. You can even use this to sanitize the remote, phone, keys, and other household items!
8. A machine washable shopping cart cover that gives me so much peace of mind when grocery shopping. This ingenious product fits most shopping carts and restaurant-style high chairs, keeping your kiddo from touching their germy surfaces — AND it folds up into a small pouch, so you can easily throw it into your diaper bag/purse.
10. A Pop It! sensory toy that is a hit among kids (and parents). It provides endless amounts of fun for those fidgety fingers. We have one of these in the back seat of the car because it is perfect entertainment for long drives.
11. A potty training chart because it's never easy to take on this task — but with this chart, which helps document all your kiddo's potty wins (like staying dry), you can get them excited about ditching the diaper.
12. A paper box with a handle and clasp that's perfect for storing pictures, mementos, or tchotchkes. These paper boxes bring easy organization to your kid's space and are aesthetically pleasing to boot.
13. A pair of Ring cameras to give you peace of mind when you are not able to be in two places at once. Ring Indoor Cam is your solution to quickly check what’s happening at home, or in another room of the house, right from your phone or tablet.
14. A 110-piece set of Magna-Tiles so you can sit back and watch your little one build for hours. Take it from me: these magnetic 3D tiles provide hours of play, and it's hilarious to knock them down. My husband and I even play with these after the kids go to bed!
15. A two-pack closet storage organizer because let's face it — you have so much baby stuff, you don't know what to do with it all! The organizer has multiple sizes of compartments and drawers to fit all of your little one's essentials and make it easy to grab what you need right away.
16. A Babybjörn bouncer that provides natural rocking to stimulate your child’s development and help them stop crying (I swear). It's easy to wash, has an ergonomic design, folds flat to store easily, and is just plain wonderful. I don't know how I would have lived without.
17. A coding starter kit for iPads to help your budding engineer get ready for some STEM-tastic fun. This set comes with the Osmo base for iPad, 31 coding blocks, stackable storage, and three game apps.
18. A Sit-to-Step High Chair with a 2-in-1 design that converts from a high chair to a step stool, to grow with your child. Trust me, this high chair is worth the investment!
19. A turn-and-tell clock to help your little ones learn to tell time. This ingenious educational toy will get your kids on track to read clocks in *no time*!
20. Pride 123 is a beautifully illustrated counting board book that celebrates the LGBTQ community, and will help your kids learn about diversity, equity, and inclusion. My children absolutely love this book!
21. An A–Z Bath Time Matching Game that helps turn bath time into fun time! Get creative and make bath time a learning experience by playing this memory game, with tiles that float and stick to almost any surface.
22. A box of 14 reusable Batman-print three-layer masks to help keep your kids protected and safe. We love these masks because they can be used more than once, but they are inexpensive, so I don't get upset if the kiddo loses them at school. Plus the print is Batman, my personal favorite superhero!
23. And a mask chain to keep their mask secure and *hopefully* guaranteed to come back home. This chain is just the right length for easy wearing around the neck.
24. A vinyl splat mat that is perfect to put under baby's high chair or use when facilitating sensory activities. This mat is easy to clean, durable, and nontoxic.
25. A magnetic maze puzzle game to help facilitate problem-solving skills at an early age. This is another great toy to bring for long car rides — your young one will be captivated for hours (one can hope)!
26. A vegan hand sanitizer spray specifically formulated for kids, toddlers, and babies. This product is made with naturally moisturizing ingredients, such as monoi coconut oil, aloe, and alcohol derived from sugarcane, to leave skin soft and germ free without drying.
27. A cool-mist humidifier because no one tells you how often babies get sick! Having this handy will definitely help you out on those hard-to-sleep nights when baby has a stuffy nose or is coughing. Plus, you can set it on a timer or change settings remotely using the app.
28. A large, 48-piece solar system floor puzzle that is out of this world. My 7-year-old daughter loves doing this puzzle and we use it to start conversations about planets, space, and the great unknown.
29. We're Different, We're The Same – it's one of my son's favorite books. Filled with the classic Sesame Street gang, this book teaches young children about diversity. The whole family will enjoy it!
30. A pack of Boogie Wipes that are a serious game changer for stuffy noses. These wipes are made with natural saline, which is gentle on the skin, helps clean and dissolve snot and boogers, and wipes away dirt and germs. They’re gentle enough to be used on noses, faces, fingers, and toes. Trust me, I even started using these on myself!
31. And a baby nasal aspirator and saline spray to save parents' sleep when baby is sick and filled with snot! Don't worry, the simple design and instructions make it easy to use and clean. This is my ultimate new parent recommendation — you definitely needs this ingenious device!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.