1. A beautiful modern 4-in-1 crib that converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and sofa. No more spending money on furniture for the kid's room when you purchase this baby!
2. An oh-so-adorable Boppy infant support pillow because this is one item you don't want to skip out on. The Boppy is one of the most versatile baby items on the market — use it for feeding, propping, tummy time, and sitting. This is more than a pillow, it's a lifesaver!
3. A three-drawer changing dresser to exceed your expectations. I own this dresser and it is a *game-changer!* Its mid-century design makes it functional and chic in the nursery or any room.
4. An eco-friendly crib and toddler bed mattress that'll go with the aforementioned crib. Made from food-grade polyethylene, this mattress is nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% recyclable. Naturally!
5. A comfy changing pad you can put on the chic dresser above. This waterproof pad has 4" high sides to keep baby safe when you are tackling the new frontiers of diaper changing. Be patient with yourself during this process and keep your mind at ease with this safe and reliable changing pad!
6. A light-up diaper caddy — let's face it, we all need a little guiding light for those 3 a.m. diaper changes. I love a good caddy to keep everything organized and in its place, and how cool is it that it comes with a light?! Plus I am sure you can find many ways to use this beyond diaper changes once they grow up!
7. A chair to ~glide~ you and your newborn into a state of bliss. The metal base allows a smooth and gentle 360-degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding so you can comfortably feed or rock your baby to sleep. It also comes with a charming little ottoman so you can prop your feet up at the end of the day.
8. A calming white noise machine you can place on the end table so that when you are done feeding or cuddling you can easily transfer your little one back into the crib. This gadget is a sound machine, night light, and wireless speaker all in one!
9. A set of T. Rex hanging wall hooks to hang your diaper bag, baby's coat, or towels. Trust me you are going to need all the hooks you can get and these are~dinomite~ !
10. And a pack of adorable muslin swaddle blankets in the cutest mountain and dino prints and the softest material you will ever find! Just tightly wrap your little one up like a burrito to help them get a good night's sleep.
11. A diaper pail to beat all the others. This is certainly the Cadillac of diaper pails and reviewers are raving that there is no smell! While it is a pretty penny it's def worth the piece of mind that your nursey will be left so fresh and so clean clean!
12. A pack of two rainbow cloth bibs made from 100% textile-certified organic cotton that'll come in handy when you're feeding baby extra messy foods and are a great alternative to paper napkins. These can also be used as burp cloths when they're in their tiniest stages. We also use our old cloth bibs and burp cloths for rags around the house, so it doubles their life span!
13. A pack of two pacifiers to help soothe your little bundle of joy when seemingly everything is falling apart. These binkies are great and made from eco-friendly materials, plus, they're 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates. And the super cute muted colors are just icing on the cake.
14. And a clip that you can use for the above pacifier! This durable clip is made with silicone and wood beads that are also safe for baby to munch away at.
15. Or a pacifier holder so you will never lose your baby's binky ever again. If a clip is not your style, try this awesome holder that snaps to just about anything! And once baby graduates from pacifier you can use this to carry your AirPods!
16. A pack of pacifier wipes made with Arm & Hammer so you know they are tough. These wipes are great for your diaper bag, purse, or car because you never know when your little one will get the urge to throw that pacifier out of their mouth! You can also use them on other objects, like teethers and bottle nipples.
17. An adorable bottle-cleaning brush set built to last with bristles that are made with nylon. This cacti-themed set comes with four pieces so you can ensure you clean every last nook and cranny of each bottle, nursing pump, or pacifier. It's simply prickle-tactic!
18. And a bottle drying rack — we love and still use this today to put our dishes on after they get out of the dishwasher. It is durable, easy to wash, BPA-free, and sooooooo cute!
19. A sore nipple set that will instantly alleviate the pain of breastfeeding. It comes with a cracked nipple saline spray and a no-mess nipple balm that can be used on other parts of the body as well!
20. A recline and rinse bather ideal for the first months of your baby's bathing routine. This tiny tub is perfect for tiny humans who are 0–6 months old. It can be used on the counter, floor, or actual tub and has a water control plug to easily control the amount of water used. Don't sleep on this one, parents love how easy and safe it is to use!
21. A pack of cute washcloths you can use in the above tub! These cloths are made from breathable terry fabric that will feel oh-so-soft against your new bundle of joy's skin. They also come in the most adventurous print and for the price, you couldn't have come across a better deal!
22. A portable bouncer— I had one just like this and I don't know how I would have lived without it. Natural rocking stimulates your child’s development and helps them stop crying (I swear). It's easy to wash, has an ergonomic design, folds flat to store easily, and is just plain wonderful.
23. A grow-with-me training toothbrush set as highly practical as it is useful! This set includes two training toothbrushes for different stages to start oral care habits at 6 months and up.
24. A bottle sterilizer you can put in the microwave. This gizmo is great for traveling so you can have sterile bottles on the go! It is also great to use at home as it is a cheaper option to the electric sterilizers.
25. A fantastic gentle and clean toothpaste we loved using when our son was 6-months-old. It's made with all-natural ingredients and free from fluoride, sugar, and BPA. It's truly made of the good stuff!
26. A car seat that turns into a stroller — yes, you read that right — that is a total game changer. I wish I knew about this gizmo when I first had my kiddo. Gone are the days of taking the baby out of the car seat, and then buckling them into the stroller. It makes all those doctor visits in the beginning much easier!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.