1. They Tackle The Tough Issues, Like Immigration
From Come Fly With Me.
2. Bus Wankers
From The Inbetweeners.
3. They’re Not Afraid To Talk About The War
From Fawlty Towers.
4. They’ll Teach You Math Skills
From That Mitchell And Webb Look.
5. Hugh Laurie Is A Lot Less Depressing In England
6. They Hate The Phantom Menace
7. They Make Juvenile Office Pranks Seem Like High Art
From The Office.
8. Nobody Spoofs The News Like The British
From The Day Today.
9. They Put Farmers In Their Place
From The Alan Partridge Show.
10. They Fight The Fat
From Little Britain.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.