1. Your lunch box design defined you.
It was a gateway into your young soul.
2. And you kept it safe in your cubby every morning.
3. You spent the entire morning afraid you put it away incorrectly...
4. ...which, inevitably, would lead to a juice box disaster...
5. ...ending with some new friends.
Finding ants in your lunch box was, in equal parts, terrifying and disgusting. And your teacher never let you live it down.
6. But when lunchtime came there was no waiting in school lunch lines for you!
7. Although, you always pined for the school's chocolate milk.
Which has proven to be impossible to find anywhere else in the world.