1. If your headlights are dirty, you can effectively scrub them clean with toothpaste.
2. A plastic cereal container makes the perfect car trash can.
3. Tinted plastic can provide some much-needed shade.
4. Denting a rental car is disastrous, so make sure you have a plunger ready.
Plus then you'll have a spare plunger. That could come in handy.
5. Hand sanitizer is the perfect solution for an icy door.
6. If you have some tape and a mirror, you can greatly reduce the size of your blind spot.
7. If you need extra space in the car, attach a mesh bungee to the roof handles.
Perfect for storing jackets and small bags without taking up valuable seat space.