Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe
* 1.2L or 5 cups chicken stock
* 1 medium carrot thinly sliced
* 1 small parsnip peeled and sliced
* 1 small onion diced
* 1 red bell pepper chopped
* 2 garlic cloves minced or pressed
* 3 Tbsp minced ginger or ginger paste
* 1 Tbsp butter
* 80g/3oz medium egg noodles
* 200g/7oz shredded, cooked leftover turkey (or chicken)
* 200g/7oz frozen peas
# Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
# Cook the onion, ginger, garlic and parsnip in butter until tender, for about 5 minutes.
# Stir in bell pepper, carrots, peas, turkey leftovers, then pour in the stock, and add noodles.
# Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
# Season with salt and pepper if needed, and enjoy it warm!
You can replace the turkey with shredded chicken (leftovers or rotisserie). Everything else stays the same