We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An electric blanket designed with ultra-thin wires so you won't feel them as you're curled up watching the latest episodes of Black Mirror and contemplating the future of our broken society. But hey! You're warm!
2. An electric blanket with a reversible design featuring my favorite fuzzy friend—SHERPA.
3. A machine washable electric blanket made of plush soft fabric with over 20 different heat settings and seven colors to choose from.
4. Or the oversized version of this electric blanket which has almost a foot of extra length for anyone who might have a buddy sharing their blanket with them this winter.
5. A soft heated blanket made of velvet plush. Simply plug it in and tune out the insane snow storm around you. Time for some Netflix and NO chill am I right?! *silence*
6. A heated blanket with six layers specifically designed to keep you warm. Did I mention it's filled with down alternative, has a 10-hour auto shut-off, and a 16-foot cord so you can plug it in just about anywhere? Wow, all other blankets just gasped.
7. A dual-controlled micro-fleece electric blanket that enables two different heat settings for each side of the bed. Perfect for couples out there who prefer different temperatures while they sleep.
8. An electric blanket for your car. Look how happy and not at all cold this woman is. Look at that cozy cabin she probably spent the weekend in. I bet it has a fireplace. This could be you but you're playing yourself.
9. A ~sensitive~ electric blanket that adjusts the heat according to what it ~feels~. Treat this blanket with respect as it may be more in touch with your needs than you are.
10. An electric blanket designed with microplush material and six heat settings so you can find the right temperature just for you. It's also equipped with an automatic shut off feature (if you happen to fall asleep while using it).
Me before I knew electric blankets existed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.