We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 16-inch lug wrench with rubber grips so you can get those tight lug nuts off in record time!
2. A compact magnetic stud finder that will help you hang pictures without any fucking issues.
3. A 18-piece set of combination wrenches made of chrome vanadium steel to adjust various nuts and bolts on your car and around the house, especially underneath the sink.
4. A rotary tool kit for cutting, sanding, and polishing surfaces all in one go.
5. A super soft tool bag to hold all of your gizmos and gadgets when you're on the go!
6. A bottle of Gorilla Glue for those really easy, Humpty Dumpty-was-put-together-again kind of fixes.
7. A self-adjusting wire stripper every electrician needs to crimp and strip frisky wires without hurting your wrist!
8. A digital height gauge so you can adjust the height of your handy saw blade with ease!
9. A cast-iron vise to grip your latest wooden or metal masterpiece, especially when you have to drill holes.
10. A pair of pruning shears that'll tame that rose bush you've got in your backyard.
11. An automatic center punch to create a starting point for your screws and drills, making it simple to attach one thing to the other.
12. A telescopic magnet ideal for picking up stray nails and screws, essentially saving your hands and feet from getting accidentally punctured.
13. A magnetic wristband that will hold stray screws, nails, nuts, and bolts so you won't have to hold them in your mouth and potentially die of a clogged airway.
14. A classic hammer to you know...bang those nails into place like you mean it.
15. A 20-foot booster cable perfect for keeping in the trunk of your hooptie, just in case you need a quick jump.
16. An orbit sander to finish off all your woodwork projects like the professional you are.
17. A tire inflator you can easily store and take out when you need to add a little air, but don't feel like stopping at the nearest gas station.
18. A precision screwdriver to help you adjust all of the super small screws in your glasses or assist you in hacking into the motherboard of your dreams. Anything is possible when you have the right ~tools.~
19. A drill-bit set with titanium pilot points so that they can last for a long-ass time and you can drill to your heart's desire.
20. A cordless, power screwdriver for those times when you need a little more than elbow grease to get the job done.
21. A rubber mallet that'll bang in those stubborn wood planks into place without denting them. Score!
22. A set of pliers to hold all of your shit in place or bend metal like the superhero you were meant to be.
23. And a good 'ol tape measurer because you can never be too precise. Bob the Builder would be proud.
Bob the builder, can we fix it? Bob the builder, yes we can!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.