1. The Shrimp Pimp Truck - Los Angeles, California
Some Ways People Know About The Shrimp Pimp Truck: Word Of Mouth, Expert Reviews like the The Rachael Ray Show
3. Franks ‘N’ Dawgs - Chicago, Illinois
These are gourmet hotdogs at great prices! They only use locally raised and free range meat too. Awesome!
6. Thelma’s Bar B Que - Houston, Texas
Thelma’s is known for it’s long lines, cheap prices, and authentic Texas flavor. If you visit, be in for a long wait! It’s worth it.
Some Ways People Know About Thelma’s: Locals of Houston, Restaurant guides to Houston
7. Pat’s King Of Steaks - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Pat’s King Of Steaks is said to be the originator and inventor of the steak and cheese steak sandwiches. Definitely a place you should try!
Some Ways People Know About Pat’s: Local community members, The Food Network, Mad Men
8. Gigi And Big R Caribbean Soul Food - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The portions are huge at Gigi And Big R’s. Prepare your stomach for soul food like jerk chicken, fried wings, and mac & cheese.
Some Ways People Know About Gigi And Big R’s: Four Square Check-ins, Friend Recs, Food Truck Reviews
11. Marination Mobile - Seattle, Washington
Marination Mobile is a food truck that melts together Korean and Hawaiian flavors for an excellent meal! They’ve got Kimchi tacos, sliders, rice bowls, and quesadillas. Mmm, and don’t skip out on the egg on top!
Some Ways People Know About Marination Mobile: Friends, Experts like Anthony Bourdain
12. Dick’s Drive-In - Seattle, Washington
Dick’s Drive-In is Seattle’s oldest operating fast-food restaurant! They serve classics like burgers, hand dipped shakes, and fresh cut fries.
Some Ways People Know About Dick’s: Locals, Blogs like Serious Eats
13. Shake Shack - New York, New York (Original Location)
The lines are always long for Shake Shack. ALWAYS. Even when it’s raining. But I assure you it’s worth it. Their burgers and shakes are out of this world. There are other locations other than in NYC, so don’t have to trek all the way to the big apple for a bite.
Some Ways People Know About Shake Shack: Word of mouth, Friends, The New York Times
14. Cafeteria - New York, New York
Cafeteria is a 24 hour restaurant with all your favorite contemporary foods. From brunch to dinner to cocktails and desserts, Cafeteria has what you want. They even have outdoor seating during warmer weather!
15. Bing makes it easy to decide where to eat with the best of search and social, so you can spend less time searching and more time enjoying life!
You can find reviews from food experts like Lauren Shia or ask advice from your friends in New York City on the all new Bing. It’s the only search engine that can give you reviews, expert opinions, and recommendations from your Facebook friends.