1. You have to constantly remind yourself that there are no stupid questions.
2. You try to explain why they can't trust everyone they meet online.
3. They don't understand why you wouldn't want to be ~friends~ on social media.
4. They see no good reason to upgrade their computer from 1995.
5. Heaven forbid there's ever a ~problem~.
6. When you try to explain something over the phone, it's near-on impossible...
7. ...and when you do help in person, it's painstakingly slow.
8. Eventually, you just snap and take over.
9. When you show them how to do something, they insist on getting reeeaaaaalllly close.
10. The fun part is, you know you're going to end up writing it all down anyway.
Luckily for you, the new Windows 10 is so intuitive, it's easy for everyone to use. Upgrade for free today.*
*Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices and you must Upgrade to Windows 10 within one year of availability (29 July 2015). See website for full details.