1. Starting today in NYC, a three-day pop-up is serving TINY VERSIONS of the city’s best dishes.
2. And when I say tiny, I REALLY mean miniature.
3. I mean, just LOOK at this pie.
4. After putting in your order, you can watch as the tiny foods are prepared.
5. Taste-wise, everything — from the Jacques Torres cookies, to the Pizza Loves Emily pizza, to the Los Tacos No. 1 taco — is actually pretty delicious.
I obviously didn’t go for the gastronomic experience, but I was surprised the mini foods bore a flavor-likeness to their normal-sized counterparts. (Like, realistically speaking, I’d probably need at least 30 of these mini adobada tacos to start feeling even remotely full.)
6. Really though, you should just go for the chance to caress these heartbreakingly small cookies.
Safe to say these cookies brought my emotional attachment to food to a whole new level.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨