We asked the BuzzFeed Community to share their horror movie–inspired ink. Here are the unnerving results.
1. This ink inspired by the original Halloween:
2. This Chucky portrait that will ~leave you in stitches~:
3. This watercolor rendition of Frankenstein:
4. This single red balloon that will send shivers down your spine:
5. This toothy Jaws tat:
6. This classic Ghostface mask with the single scariest line known to Scream fans:
7. This grayscale portrait of Elsa Lanchester:
8. This chilling Silence of the Lambs–inspired set:
9. This quintessential pair inspired by Beetlejuice:
10. This paper boat you'd never want to see floating near your storm gutter:
11. This glove that could only belong to one slasher:
12. This unbelievably realistic portrait of Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre:
13. This menacing portrait of Norman Bates from Psycho:
14. This axe that will give you instant flashbacks to The Shining:
15. This memorable Critters moment tattoo:
16. This colorful tattoo of the Sandworm from Beetlejuice:
17. This Hostel pooch tattoo:
18. This realistic scratch from Freddy Krueger's sharp claws:
19. This Evil Dead–inspired tattoo:
20. This detailed skeleton tattoo inspired by Creepshow:
21. And finally, this portrait of Pennywise that will make your heart stop:
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.