19 Surprisingly Good Life Habits You Can Learn For Free In 30 Days Or Less
Bring on the good habits.
With the New Year just getting started, there's no better time than now to work on those resolutions.
When Reddit user u/ligamentary asked "What's a positive habit you can develop for free in 30 days or less?" a bunch of people chimed in with some pretty thoughtful suggestions.
So whether you're looking to start a good habit or get rid of a bad one, you'll probably get inspired by these responses. Take a look at the most memorable answers to the thread:
1. To start, try the two minute rule:
2. Enjoy a relaxing sunset walk:
3. Learn to set a bed time for yourself:
4. Wake up early in the morning to see what you can accomplish:
5. Be kind to strangers:
6. Take a moment to get a head start on your dishes:
7. Carve out time to clean each day:
8. Make your bed each morning:
9. Love to shop? Consider taking up couponing before making your next purchase:
10. Try tracking your meals:
11. Get in some extra steps by taking the stairs:
12. Step away and take a break from social media for a little while:
13. Always hug your loved ones:
14. Start exercising for at least 10-15 minutes a day:
15. Stay hydrated throughout the day:
16. Avoid drama by not getting yourself involved:
17. Make a point to create a budget so you can start saving money:
18. Ditch sipping on soda for another alternative to quench your thirst:
19. Finally, recognize all the things you are grateful for in life:
What would you add to this list? Tell us the positive habit you'd include in the comments!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.