1. You have a worldly group of friends from all over the globe.
2. You know that espresso is best enjoyed while standing.
It's custom to drink your espresso while standing in Italy because the beverage is meant to be consumed on the go.
3. You have a running list of restaurants for each major city.
4. When visiting a new country, you love to hit all of the big cities, but you never forget to spend some time unwinding on the beach.
Many say that Ibiza has some of the world's most beautiful beaches, but the other Balearic Islands give the popular vacation spot a run for its money. Visit Majorca, Minorca, or Formentera for a taste of something different.
5. Art museums are a must — the classics are best viewed in person.
When in Paris, don't just settle for the Louvre. Take a walk on the côté sauvage and make a pit stop at the Musée d'Orsay to dive into a wealth of work by the Impressionists.
6. You speak the language like a local.
Apps like Duolingo can help you get started free of charge.
7. You make sure your travel dates are in tune with special events happening at your destination.
Carnival in Rio is a definite must-do — a five-day festival that includes parades, samba dancing, and amazing food.
8. You know the best way to see the city is by moped.
9. You always have random currencies in your wallet.
10. And you're sure to go to at least one concert while traveling.
Partying with the locals is key to getting the full cultural experience.