That’s right. After six nominations, Leo finally snagged him a little golden statue for his role in The Revenant.
1. People were overwhelmed with joy for DiCaprio…
4. Seriously, people were thrilled.
5. It happened. We can now all tell our grandchildren about this glorious moment.
6. Oh, you know Leo’s updating his Facebook status ASAP.
7. And he’ll probably be celebrating A LOT tonight. #turnup
13. He’s waited so long for this. *”A Moment Like This” by Kelly Clarkson plays in the background*
16. And of course, there was a joke about the bear from The Revenant thrown into the mix.
You did it, Leo! Congrats!
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.