3. Jamie told BuzzFeed that the couple wanted to do something for the reveal that was genuine to who they are.
5. Keith was faced with the task of bursting the box open by shooting it with a rifle. Once opened, it would reveal the bundle of joy the couple would be welcoming later this year.
They looked for the perfect spot, finding a beautiful wooded area in their hometown.
6. When it came time for the big moment, Indiveri says her fiancé was fully prepared: He’d been training just the previous week for the Best Ranger Competition, and when it came time to hit the explosive in the box, he nailed it on the first try.
“His friends and teammates in Special Forces, who are all highly trained in advanced marksmanship, would never had let him live it down if he missed!” she said.
8. To keep the baby’s identity a secret, Traci Ball, one of Jamie’s friends, came to the hospital to get an envelope that contained the child’s gender.
Ball, along with the photographer, were the only two people who knew what the baby’s gender would be, according to Jamie.
12. But there are some who have seen the photos and are a bit upset about the couple using a rifle.
At the request of the couple, last names have been removed from this article.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈