1. Everyone in L.A. always argues about which GPS works best, so we decided to find out once and for all.
2. So, how did they do?
3. Waze was… well, Waze.
4. Garmin got into some trouble with traffic.
5. Google Maps was reliable, but overly specific.
6. But in the end, nothing beats just asking a local how to get where you’re going.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨