1. Everyone in L.A. always argues about which GPS works best, so we decided to find out once and for all.
2. So, how did they do?
3. Waze was… well, Waze.
4. Garmin got into some trouble with traffic.
5. Google Maps was reliable, but overly specific.
6. But in the end, nothing beats just asking a local how to get where you’re going.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷