1. Everyone in L.A. always argues about which GPS works best, so we decided to find out once and for all.
2. So, how did they do?
3. Waze was… well, Waze.
4. Garmin got into some trouble with traffic.
5. Google Maps was reliable, but overly specific.
6. But in the end, nothing beats just asking a local how to get where you’re going.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦