8 Comics That Speak The Truth If You're A Single Parent
Goodbye, privacy. Call me back in 18 years.
1. When you've got to play good cop and bad cop:
2. When you find new ways to maintain your social life:
3. When you try your best to be a model figure:
4. When you both discover the joys of privacy:
5. When there’s no such thing as a sick day:
6. When you're trying to date:
7. When you go through a complete name change:
8. When you finally get a night to yourself. LOL, JK:
Illustrations by Son Tuyen Huynh / BuzzFeed
Kids...gotta love 'em! Keep them close with two lines of unlimited 4G LTE data for just $75 — all on a reliable 4G LTE network — from MetroPCS.
Video@480p. Users> 32GB may have reduced speeds. No tethering.