Chocolate Cream Cheese Croissant Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
2 (10 to 13 ounce) package mini croissants, chopped
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cup milk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF/230ºC.
2. Open 2 (or 3, depending on the size of your baking pan) prepackaged crescent dinner rolls and chop them into 2 cm balls.
3. Spray a medium-large baking pan with cooking spray and place the balls in the pan.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the dough.
4. In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla, and whisk together until mixed. Slowly add milk to develop a more liquid consistency without curdling the cream cheese.
5. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over dough then let sit for 20 minutes (optional)
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until middle is cooked through.
7. Cool for 10 minutes.
8. Garnish with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!
Inspired By: Plain Chicken