1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
5 strawberries, halved with stems removed
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 200ºC.
2. In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
3. Cut puff pastry in half.
4. Take one half and spread chocolate spread and sliced strawberries on the center third.
5. Cut slits 1 inch apart on either end of the pastry, to within 1/2 inch of the chocolate/strawberry mixture.
6. Starting at one end, fold the pastry strips over the chocolate/strawberry mixture, alternating sides until mixture is completely covered.
7. Repeat for second half of puff pastry.
8. Place in oven for 12-15 minutes.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes.