21 Boozy Drinks To Keep You Warm This Winter
♫ Oh the weather outside is frightful / And this booze is damn delightful ♫
1. Spiced Irish Coffee
2. Slow Cooker-Mulled Wine With Cranberries and Rosemary
Big-batch slow cooker cocktails FTW. Get the recipe.
3. Orange Bourbon Tea
4. Bourbon-Spiked White Hot Chocolate
5. Earl Grey Hot Toddy
6. Kahlua Hot Chocolate
7. Hot Pumpkin Buttered Rum
8. Mexican Hot Chocolate
More ideas here.
9. Maple-Bourbon Chai Tea Toddy
10. Winter Cranberry Martini
11. Cider Rum Punch With Thyme
12. Homemade Candy Cane-Infused Vodka
When life gives you candy canes, spike 'em. Get the recipe.
13. Stove Top-Mulled Wine With Brandy
14. Christmas Sangria
♫ I'm dreaming of a white...wine to make sangria wiiiith ♫ Get the recipe.
15. Pumpkin and Pineapple Spiced Rum
16. Red Nose Punch
17. Bourbon and Citrus Sangria
This is technically dubbed "autumn sangria" but I'm just gonna drink it through the winter and ~don't you dare~ judge. Get the recipe.