1. Use photos from your travels to make a massive accent wall:
2. Or just pick one favorite and turn it into a canvas print:
3. Photocopy old plane and train tickets onto colored cardstock, then frame them:
4. Or try something similar with old passport stamps:
Definitely beats banishing expired passports to the forgotten shoebox under the bed. Instructions here.
5. Make display-worthy keepsake boxes for each of your favorite destinations:
6. Turn a photo set into vintage-inspired Polaroid coasters.
7. Use a chalkboard map to continuously add to your journeys:
8. Upcycle old maps into a pretty garland:
Learn how to do this here.
9. Or commemorate a road trip by stitching the route into one of them:
10. If you collect specific souvenirs, get them out of storage and into sight — whether that's coins:
12. Or mugs:
13. Display beach trinkets — from sand to shells — in clear glass bottles:
Filed under: Ways To Get Through The Winter Blues. Get the instructions.
14. A personalized shadowbox is a great way to display memories from a summer or a study abroad trip:
15. Get your Instagram photos printed into a desktop calendar:
16. Use a mounted wall cubby to mix 'n' match smaller travel trinkets:
17. Or create one big centerpiece cubby by upcycling an old desk drawer:
19. Transform a plain tabletop into something travel-inspired:
You can use a map or a favorite destination print for the top. Total cost for this project, minus the old table? $2. More here.