4. Or try something similar with old passport stamps:
Definitely beats banishing expired passports to the forgotten shoebox under the bed. Instructions here.
8. Upcycle old maps into a pretty garland:
Learn how to do this here.
10. If you collect specific souvenirs, get them out of storage and into sight — whether that’s coins:
12. Or mugs:
13. Display beach trinkets — from sand to shells — in clear glass bottles:
Filed under: Ways To Get Through The Winter Blues. Get the instructions.
19. Transform a plain tabletop into something travel-inspired:
You can use a map or a favorite destination print for the top. Total cost for this project, minus the old table? $2. More here.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵