4. Or try something similar with old passport stamps:
Definitely beats banishing expired passports to the forgotten shoebox under the bed. Instructions here.
8. Upcycle old maps into a pretty garland:
Learn how to do this here.
10. If you collect specific souvenirs, get them out of storage and into sight — whether that’s coins:
12. Or mugs:
13. Display beach trinkets — from sand to shells — in clear glass bottles:
Filed under: Ways To Get Through The Winter Blues. Get the instructions.
19. Transform a plain tabletop into something travel-inspired:
You can use a map or a favorite destination print for the top. Total cost for this project, minus the old table? $2. More here.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.