35 Incredibly Fun Ways To Add Color To Your Wedding
The wedding's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
1. Swap confetti or rice for bright pom poms.
2. Set up a garnish bar for drinks...
...or a toppings bar for ice cream and cake.
3. Build an ultra-bright bouquet.
4. Frame the ceremony site in a bold, vibrant hue.
5. Match ties to shoes...
...or to socks.
6. Ditch the all-white cake.
7. Sport multi-colored manis.
8. Customize the groom's suit jacket with a hidden splash of color.
9. Mix tones with a mod-inspired DIY backdrop.
10. Or put together a balloon wall.
11. Tint the traditional champagne toast with a hint of color.
12. Trade traditional flowers for fabric ones.
13. Opt for an unexpected color scheme.
14. Remember that wedding dresses don't have to be all white.
Experiment with add-on fabrics or dip dyes. The effect can be as bold or as subtle as you'd like.